Wednesday, January 26, 2011

FMP proposal form, 3rd draft



This is the third draft of my FMP proposal form, this is the one I'm going to take to my tutorial with Lorenzo to get feedback on. I'm quite happy with this as a draft and I don't think there's anything seriously wrong with it, I just need to have Lorenzo look over it and fine tune it. There's two main things that I'm concerned about in regards to my briefs, firstly; the pitches, if I don't land them I need to write more briefs, something I should and could be doing now. Another thing is regarding particularly the 'copyright, copytype' deliverables; I know I want to do a mailshot and this will contain some form of publication design and possibly a poster, but what else can it be? I'm really struggling with this and could use some advice on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment