Monday, February 28, 2011

Fashion Yearbook Covers

I've had this idea bout the covers for a while, where photography would be used. We've all agreed that the book should work in a similar fashion to the way it did last year, with a cover that allows the book to read from back to front as well as front to back in order to divide the pathways up. The photographs would then represent each of the separate pathways, pathway A Fashion and Innovation is also about branding, so for that photograph it'd be good to have bags, labels, a macbook... all the things that help with branding. For pathway B Fashion and Design, which focuses mainly on garments, something similar to the photograph I've used would be good.



I found this photograph through google search and it was originally an Ikea advert, I just removed all the ikea junk. I think the tonal quality of the photo definitely says high fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment