Thursday, June 2, 2011

Les Morts evaluation



Above are the boards for this brief. I really enjoyed this brief and it allowed me to explore a variety of different printed medias and how to explore them typographically. it was also a subject that really interested me.

In terms of how I did, I think that this was quite a successful brief, and the 'cult-like' tone of it was captured quite well through little touches in the phrasing of things. I produced a large range of deliverables, whether physically or mocked up, I think you get a real sense of the direction this brand is going in.

My only real regret about this brief is that I couldn't print the brand guidelines, they would have been a very nice looking publication, but nevermind. I think there was always room to try more things out, but I'm pleased at where I ended up anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment